Sunday, September 21, 2008

ebay and pregnancy!!!

hay... allow this pregnant mum to be lazy most of the time hehehe, actually i am not as lazy as u might even think i am just having a new addiction and since all addiction it is i am really into it. Yeah i am into ebay (ukay in pinas) and loving it...all my limited productive time is infront of the computer bidding for baby things, so far so good, i spent 49.60 ausd for 3 baby items :
1) 20 ausd - baby rocker that is so pink
2) 26 ausd - for a high chair that is barely used
3) 3.60 ausd - u wouldnt believe 36 pcs of pre-loved baby girls clothes sizes 0000-0
so happy with my purchases and since it was my first time and all the items were picked up the last item i was really waiting for my change and Rob said it cost him more on petrol wating than the 1.40 ausd i am waiting for malay ko ba.. 50 pesos na din un noh! Sayang i have deleted the pix on my ebay account but ull see it soon when my bub is using it. And since my husband is a good neighbour (as he is claiming) one of our generous kb(kapitbahay) gave us heaps of baby girls clothes that i have enough for the bub until she will be size one not to mention all of Rob's relatives and friends ( and my 2 friends too) who are all excited with the baby like us. Sana wag na damit i really had enough ... toys will be great or other stuff that baby needs like cot, changer etc..( hahahaha namili ba) or nappy though i opted to use environmentally friendly nappy as social responsibility.

No comments: