Tuesday, January 5, 2010

8 months away...

i can't believe it !!?? my blog is still working after 8 months of being so busy and guess what i am pregnant again ...computing it with the days i was about to get pregnant before i stop visiting my blog...so fast forward to NOW....Jan 2010..new decade new year!!!

i am 7 months pregnant and having a boy and my due date is on the 22nd of feb. been busy Maddy is already 1 yr old and Izzy is going to be 6 in few weeks time....time really fly with speed . So many things happenned but they are all good I found a new pinay friend again which happens to be Rob's friend first . Rizza my good friend had her lil boy Isaac last october and my next door neighbour had a boy as well, finally TJ will have heaps of playmates soon..

ah i miss blogging !!!! just love it i can express myself the way i want it , thou i know i am going ot be so busy soon hope i find time to sit and type ....

1 comment:

Analyse said...

hoy, dumating na ba?