Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the real thing!!!!! finally...yipeeee...

i am like a lil girl who finally had the toy that i really wanted...a website/blogsite to post my ''ownrealme'' to update my family and friends about the new life we have just started all the way ''down under''

which reminds me of my Izzy she had this facination about "BEADOS" for a week now and she folded the catalog toy to the page where we can always see it and reminds us all the time that she wants that toy, given that she had heaps of pre-loved and new toys combined I am particularly testing her if she will stick to her desire toy...two days past she still like the "beados" 3,4, 5, 6 ,7 days past and mum gave up she really like the "beados" so she knows what she wants, since Rob is now working and I still don't know how to drive we both need to wait for him after work before going to the toy shop and to her dismay and my feeling guilty the "beados" that she wanted was now out of stock. So we end up buying the refill instead and going to wait for the real one until they have the stock...tsk,tsk,tsk..guilty pa din ako

No comments: