Wednesday, July 23, 2008


so this are my 2 girls... i am 5 months preggy . Finally took the courage to display my tummy that everyone is mistaken as 7 months . My ultrasound shows that the bub is normal in her size and age and I only gained 2 kls since my morning sickness stops but i got lots of fluid that makes my tummy so big and the reason why i can feel the kicking early because she got all the luxury to move freely anywhere in her little world.
I got emotional when we found out it was a girl during the ultrasound last tuesday , maybe because of expectations or mind set that we wanted a boy since the start even Izzy calls my tummy baby brother . I got no idea just maybe an emotional roller coaster of being "buntis" ( tnx I got the excuse) and the fact that we cannot get the video because we are unfortunately been into the latest machine they have and it was not yet set up for dvd recording so we need to book again if we really want to repeat the procedure. Ayun lalong naiyak ang lola, just a few hours of melt down and a nice chicken soup in scoop on the way home plus our visitor Sonya gave me me a nice hand bag which i am desperately wanted to have but can't afford . Then we decided to go to the movie ( tuesday is a cheap ticket day 6ausd less) batman dark knight so i feel better when we go home.

1 comment:

Analyse said...

i-straight mo nga yang pix mo hehe, mababalian pa ko ng leeg to view it e hehehe..

be out on vacation in the coming two weeks.. sarap buhay before D Day!