Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 more weeks

Yeah... so the nursery was cleaned up and painted as well, we already have in mind what to buy for the windows and the floors. And izzy's bed will be transfered there anytime soon and share the room with the new bub. Cot is ready and thinking not buying a changer but a sofa bed instead so i can sleep in in their room when Rob is in nights. I got a brand new pram and just a car seat /booster to add on to my buy list and i am almost done...though i know the lil bits and pieces will come when the bub is born.
Btw... last saturday Cristy the partner of Rob's student/mate throw a baby shower for me...its funny bec i didn't even know it was for me until Rizza asked me how was the party when we went home... i was in shocked and asked Rob abt it ...and proud of him too coz he kept it secret to me ... it was by the beach and we had a bbq (bit windy) and so relaxing the spring sunshine and the wind blows all worries and day to day duties away. Izzy loves the water but since South Australian water is always chilled bec of the water from the artic she just can't resist it.

1 comment:

Analyse said...

ayayay, i need to catch up! im too late with my reads and wow, you're almost there.. be back here tom, pag binitawan ako ni kyla, lol. so i see you became an ebay addict na hehe..