Sunday, October 26, 2008

6 weeks

i am really feeling the weight of my bub... i am having hard time walking, sleeping, sitting everything .. i gain 10 kgs already. I am going to packed my bag to hospital this week and recheck things i need to do to get ready for my big day...i even did some spring rolls and put them in the freezer for Rob and Izzy in case they got no food while im in hospital. Speaking of Izzy she is acting differently , like she wanted to feel that she is a baby.. she even used her dolls dummy and do some baby talk before going to bed the other night. She even got all her baby pix and showed it to me to remind me that she was a baby before. I hope jelousy will not be a big issue in our household, she is a bit older then and hope she will be more of an ''ate" than a baby... Rob even telling her that if Mum is busy with the baby she can always have Dad if she needs something. So she said Dad will take care of me and Mum will take care of baby sister... I remember one of my friends said that she cried when she saw her lil sister in the hospital and their age gap 13 yrs... she was just so jelous she said. Maybe thats what happens in small family but since i came from a big one i never felt jelousy but anger coz we are so many, i even wanted to faked my father's signature just to have my Mother have ligation just like one of my cousin did to her mother.

1 comment:

Analyse said...

goodluck. louna's saying the same thing now, louna is to her papa while kyla is to her maman. parang ratio and proportion a.. but yes, just normal maybe, louna baby talks, plays with her doll.. even using true diapers for her doll!