Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 weeks to go

i can't believe it that i am almost in my pregnancy fnishing line... my lil bub is really an active one, she became breech the next week and in position after, so my OB cannot decide if i have to have a C-section or normal delivery which i opted to in my birth plan. Well, Rob and I decided to wait because it is the best for both of us ( its all that matters anyway) . So what a heavy pregnant SAHM doing lately... complaining .... the lack of energy , not enough sleep , house is always in MESSY state etc..etc. not to mention i am running out of patience with IZZY sometimes plus the bonus of Springtime with a hayfever the whole day...well, i am in a lucky country as my husband says coz i can still eat my fave food everytime i want it... and that is BACON ...call it cheap but i do love bacon with rice, bread or anything but in moderation now since its not good for me .. i started to swell i have no ankle anymore and face started to ballon.. the joy that pregnancy have ... i have it now... plus all those eyes telling me '' will i poop out soon or is my due date today? ... i wish ... but since 4-5% of women had given birth in their actual due date i might then enjoy setback and relax for the next 3 weeks ... besides i love the pampering Rob is doing to me right now which he is reminding me ''while your pregnant only" shhhh i should have to take advantage...

No comments: